Visited August 2008 with The Riddlers
Also known as Chichester Asylum, built in 1897.
The building has had many alterations and extensions over the years to keep up with its increase in patient intakes.
During the war the building was evacuated so it could be used exclusively by the military from the nearby barracks.
The hospital closed in 2003 but one area is still used by a few admin staff and for storage.
See more pictures of Graylingwell Asylum